Technical Lead - Big Data Pig Hive, Development- IOT Control Center (12 - 15 years)
Lieu :Bangalore, India
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - logiciels
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieFournisseur de services
ID de poste1316399
This technical lead role is responsible for the design of services within Control Center that directly address the immediate needs of our customers, and also complement our strategic direction (both conforming to, and helping to define). The person must be very capable in problem solving with a balanced mix of technical and business skills such as managing customer expectations and mentoring internal engineering teams.
- Lead and grow a highly motivated and over-achieving development team
- Support and manage production infrastructure across the globe for a high volume SaaS solution
- Experience of working with distributed team members in different timezones
- Excellent communication skills for peer-to-peer and peer-to-leadership communication
- Experience in handling change in priorities, scope and technologies
- Ability to work with broad requirements and ask the right questions to clarify
- Cultivate and expand a culture of innovation to deliver a first in class product
- Engage and own the responsibility for the team deliverables, development process and schedule
- Direct architecture design and technology innovation to deliver on the company's product roadmap
- Aid and drive collaboration in technical deep dives and architectural discussions
- Collaborate across development teams, product management, QA and Operations
- Prioritize changing demands, multi-task, and think creatively against tight deadlines
- BS in Computer Science, Masters preferred
- 12 to 15 of experience in building large-scale distributed systems
- Solid track record of leading a Big Data development team
- Minimum 10+ years of Big data technology experience especially in Java, Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra ,Spark and Airflow.
- Working Experience in building Data warehouse and handling complexities of very large data.
- Working Knowledge on Big Data Administration is a plus.
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills with a can do attitude
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced fluid environment
- Technical knowledge: knowledge of algorithms, core software technologies, including server-side Java, and large-scale distributed systems
- Proven track record in delivering releases on-time and within budget for aggressive product and market growth
- No wireless experience required. We are looking for people with strong backgrounds in core software engineering.
- Strong English reading, writing and communication skills