Technical Consulting Engineer - Security
Lieu :St Leonards, NSW, Australia
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - réseau
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieRéseau
ID de poste1270686
What You'll Do
Cisco's CX TAC Centres are teams of extraordinary technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers across the globe deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through excellent financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. CX TAC Centres are aligned across to the globe and together we form an awesome team. Our ability to partner with customers in solving their toughest networking challenges is what sets us apart in the industry and keeps customers coming back to Cisco. As digitization shapes our future, we lead with innovation, embrace change, and believe the customer experience is paramount to our success.
As a Technical Consulting Engineer in our world-class team you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You'll have access to CX Labs with over $1.7Bn in Cisco assets and you'll use this equipment to stay up to date on cutting-edge innovations and understand what makes them tick.
You will be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You will solve our customers' toughest problems, ensuring that our customers get expected business outcomes, providing a superior customer experience. You will also receive extensive training and development in both technical and leadership/customer skill areas.
Who you will work with
You will work directly with our partners and customers providing second/third level technical support. You will also work with some of the industry's brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You will collaborate with industry experts, who value your ideas and perspective on how to get things done. You will also partner with internal engineering departments and product organizations in providing resolution to complex problems with diverse scope.
Who you are
- You can demonstrated technical and Customer Service skills at a global level, to not only resolve customer issues, but also show understanding and empathy to build relationships, and promoted industry leading customer satisfaction. You're energetic, motivated, with a positive outlook to make suggestions and work with the team to build customer confidence and make continuous improvements of our support processes and tools.
- You are passionate about networking, information technology or computer science and keen to learn new technologies
- You are committed and passionate for customer success
- You hold strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems and fault isolation
- You have the ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently
- You hold innate crisis management skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems
- You can act as a focal point for large account network problem resolution and works on problems of diverse scope, interacting with other engineers across the globe to resolve the issue
- You have strong people skills, the ability to collaborate effectively with customers and other internal teams
- You have strong knowledge/experience in any of the two core security areas: Cisco ASA, Firepower, FTD, VPN, ISE, WSA, ESA
- You have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, products and protocols
- Experience working with VMWare ESXi or other virtualisation platforms
- Certifications such as CCNP, RHCE, VCP etc,
- Understanding in any area of networking such as R&S, Wireless or DC
- Knowledge of Server or Desktop hardware.
- Programming experience in Python and/or RESTful APIs (using XML/JSON) will be an advantage
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.