Technical Consulting Engineer (Intern) - Mexico
Lieu :Mexico City, Mexico
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - réseau
Type de posteStage/Coopération
Intérêt pour la technologieRéseau
ID de poste1266058
Technical Consulting Engineer - Intern
As a Customer Experience Technical Consulting Engineer Intern, you will work on leading-edge technology with a keen focus on enabling Cisco’s global customers to achieve successful business outcomes. You will collaborate with and learn from industry-leading engineers. At Cisco, we value your ideas and perspective. We encourage you to innovate and push boundaries. You will make a proven impact on network infrastructure and solutions like security, mobility, collaboration, and cloud.
The Technical Consulting Engineer Intern focuses on ensuring our customers are able to fully utilize their network services by addressing technical issues and preventing costly down time. You will:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues in network services
As a Technical Consulting Engineer Intern, you are tasked with troubleshooting and resolving our customers’ hardest problems. You will become a technical expert in a Cisco product or solution. You will troubleshoot customer networks in real time, decipher logs, recreate issues in our advanced labs, work with Cisco Engineering to find, investigate and fix software and hardware bugs, and more. Coupling your technical expertise with your customer management skills, you will become the trusted technical advisor our customers turn to in their hour of need.
Create digitized intellectual capital to build Cisco’s technical knowledge base
Why solve the same problem twice? As a Technical Consulting Engineer Intern, we want you fixing the new and exciting problems, not the old, boring ones. Technical Consulting Engineers distill their knowledge into digitized intellectual capital, like an automated diagnostic signature. With over 4,000 Technical Consulting Engineers worldwide, you will contribute to, and use, this intellectual capital repository. By harnessing the power of the Customer Experience community to identify known problems automatically, you will focus on solving the new, not the known.
Engage with wide, diverse customer base to help users get the most from their technology
We are the top tier, last line of support for Cisco’s entire product portfolio. As part of a specialized technology team, you will work directly with customers of all types and sizes from all over the world. Technical Consulting Engineers work with customer and partner engineers to not only restore their network functionality, but their confidence in Cisco’s products and solutions. Customers turn to us to solve problems, and we are the best at it.
As a newly hired Technical Consulting Engineer Intern, you will join a cohort of other Technical Consulting Engineers in our onboarding program designed to build your technical expertise in Cisco-specific technologies and develop your customer management skills. This fast-paced program gets you ready to work on one of our specialized technology teams.
- In your final year of study Bachelors in a technical field (e.g., networking, computer science, IT, engineering)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum GPA: 7.0
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated continuous and self-guided learning in a technology field
- Passion for networking, IT, computer science, or any technical field; and knowledge of adjacent technologies
- Ability to multi-task, work in a dynamic team environment, and work independently
- Cisco or industry certifications a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unrivaled talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco