System Integration Engineer - Cisco Silicon One™
Lieu :Caesarea, Hamerkaz, Israel
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - logiciels
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieDéveloppement de logiciel, tests
ID de poste1229381
What You'll Do
You’ll will working as part of Leaba team, living on the seam line between the SW, HW and data path architectures team of tomorrow's leading infrastructure solutions.
Working on integration activities with various Cisco products functions, features and roadmap, you will responsible for enabling a variety of Cisco new generation products developed around the Leaba Silicon.
As part of this role, you will be working very closely with both internal engineering, SW and HW, and with the systems SW team, working close with them and guide them throughout their system development.
This is a unique opportunity of understanding Cisco’s products from the high-level application down to the HW and data path implementation, with diverse career path to SW data path or ASIC architecture & development.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze, program and debug next generation Cisco’s infrastructure products used in local, networked, or internet-related computer programs.
- Work on networking protocols for switch/router and infrastructure products.
- Interact, work closely with Cisco System product development teams, learn the applications the data path required and help them analyzing and bridging aspects related
- Drive the SW/HW system integration, inside Leaba team and outside
- You will be modifying and adding new and specific software enhancements
- Contribute for adding more tests and debugging of capabilities to ensure our solution and system quality
- Transform specialized knowledge of Leaba methodology and state of the art architectures to our System Product engineering teams.
- Provide and be the centric guidance and support for Cisco engineering teams.
- contribute to the next generation of leading infrastructure products
Who You'll Work With
You'll be part of our Group driving our game changing next generation network devices - Cisco Silicon One™. Our unique team works in a startup atmosphere inside a stable and leading corporate.
Our R&D center is very unique - hosting all silicon SW and HW development disciplines inside one site. You will work and interact with Cisco product, software and hardware teams as part of your data-path implementation.
We are transforming the industry and building a new internet for the 5G era, providing a unified, programmable silicon architecture that is the foundation of all Cisco's future routing products.
Our devices are designed to be universally adaptable across service providers and web-scale markets, designed for fixed and modular platforms. Our devices deliver high speed without sacrificing programmability, buffering, power efficiency, scale or feature flexibility.
Cisco Silicon One™ is a revolutionary, ground-breaking technology for our customers and end users for decades to come! The Internet now has a new faster, better, safer engine!
Learn more about us right here:
Who You Are?
We are looking for someone to join a small, and yet influencing team that is:
- Familiar and have some background level in networking, topologies and forwarding protocols (bridge and routers)
- Ready to learn and expand your knowledge in the domain of top line, next generation Cisco infrastructure products
- Is a team player with positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Strong orientation for system wise testing and debugging, a problem solver
- Enjoy learning, self learning which can quickly ramp into new domains
- Good Knowledge on latest programming languages (Python,Pearl).
- background in software/electrical engineer
- Have a B.Sc or higher, cum laude, from one of the top universities in Israel with GPA above 85.
- 2-3 years of experience in some of the above stated required skills in the industry
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
#We Are Cisco.