Sr ATE Test Engineer - Silicon One ASICs
Lieu :Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Centre d'intérêtChaîne logistique
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologie*Aucune
ID de poste1374536
What You'll Do
You will join the Product Development Team as a Test Engineer in the Silicon Operations team taking Silicon One ASICS from proto to production. You will be working with custom network processors, transceivers, mixed signal ICs, multi-die modules, bare die and stacked die.
Our team drives the post-silicon validation cycle to meet Product Quality and Time to Market Metrics. In a multi-function team, you will define and develop test plans for optimized test. You will develop testability requirements in close partnership with IP and design teams and influence implementation of test features. You will craft test hardware, bring up test, and release test programs to production.
The Test Engineering team develops test requirements for groundbreaking IP, to minimize test overhead both in design and for production. We develop custom test solutions spanning high power, large dies and packages to cost-sensitive products. In this role, you will utilize your expertise with Advantest 93K to drive to lower test costs via optimized test implementation. You will work closely with OSATs to set up test infrastructure as well as deploy test programs for production.
Who You'll Work With
We collaborate with ASIC design teams as well as several peer groups in Supply Chain Operations to influence Cisco Silicon One Productization Strategy. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Develop high quality test-method code in C++
- Prepare for the transition to SmarTest 8 and Java
- Automate vector conversion from STIL to 93k using Velocity or other tools
- Linux administration: Setup a new tester, install software and configure networking
Who You Are
- BSEE, MSEE (or higher) preferred, in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong background in SOC/VLSI/Mixed Signal IC bring-up, production and characterization test, and product engineering.
- Strong fundamentals in IC design, Design for Test and manufacturing concepts.
- Ability to debug hardware using lab equipment
- Knowledge of test cell integration and production test program release
- Proven understanding of the latest DFT and test solutions.
- Highly skilled in Python
- Strong knowledge of 93K ASCII interface, multi-port timing and vector setup
- Ability to thrive in a multifaceted environment
- High level of motivation and energy
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!