Software Engineer - Big Data, Hive, Cassandra ,Spark – IOT Control Center ( 5.5 - 8 years)
Lieu :Bangalore, India
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - logiciels
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieFournisseur de services
ID de poste1316394
The Software Engineer will primarily provide hands-on development and integration efforts that are part of the engineering group at Cisco IoT BU. Individuals interested in having an immediate and direct impact on the success of a growing organization should apply.
- Analyzing software, and system requirements and implementation
- Developing and testing code
- Identifying and resolving anomalies during test on various software and system-level platforms
- Identifying and implementing required software modifications
- Participating in technical reviews of software products
- Working with software development peers, subject matter experts, and wireless engineers
- Proving on-call diagnostic/troubleshooting support for features developed
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related engineering discipline (MS preferred)
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering experience
- Minimum 4+ years of Big data technology experience especially in Java,Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra ,Spark and Sqoop.
- Experience in building and managing Data warehouse.
- Knowledge on Big Data Administration is preferred.
- Experience working with small teams in an agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on Experience with SQL relational databases
- Practical experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Network programming experience
- Experience of working with distributed team members in different timezones
- Excellent communication skills for peer-to-peer and peer-to-leadership communication
- Experience in handling change in priorities, scope and technologies
- Ability to work with broad requirements and ask the right questions to clarify
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Availability and capability to provide on-call diagnostic/troubleshooting support for features developed
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience working in support environment as a team member or a lead
- Flexible team-oriented attitude; able to adapt to changing requirements