Project Manager, Security Business Group - Product Team
Lieu :San Jose, California, US
Centre d'intérêtGestion des projets ou programmes
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieSécurité
ID de poste1285941
Who You'll Work With
You will work primarily with product teams across the Cisco Security Business Group, as well as cross-functional partners in groups like finance, human resources, engineering, sales, marketing and customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Security Business Group (Product) Chief of Staff with day-to-day operational assignments including project tracking and internal communications to ensure items are moving forward to meet overall business goals
- Maintain internal website highlighting internal technical developments connecting the immediate group with Cisco partners promoting collaboration
- Implement minor improvements to existing business process
- Roll out new tools and reports
- Own and/or support various internal initiatives
- Collaborate to develop and execute successful projects
- Build project plans, timelines, targets, deliverables and agreed upon communications
- Liaise with team and external partners helping to develop strategies and agreed upon deliverables
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately
- Recognize and resolve project issues and coordinate appropriate escalation including managing stakeholder relationships
- Help to produce presentations and visuals as needed
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Assist with communications and coordination with cross-functional partners
- Complete ad-hoc analysis & projects as required
Who You Are
- You have extraordinary project management skills, including scheduling, data analysis, performance reporting, communications, issues/risks/actions management, procurement and other key PM skill-sets
- You have experience with navigating various environments where culture and structure varies within the organization with political navigation skills
- You have great communications skills with strong capabilities in project management to drive team members to success.
- You have a PMP or similar certification in addition to 5+ years of experience as a project or program manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
You are proficient in the following software tools: Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.