Lead C Developer
Lieu :Alpharetta, Georgia, US
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - logiciels
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieSécurité, Développement de logiciel, tests
ID de poste1285476
What You'll Do
Making the world a safer place. Big company resources w/ small company culture/feel.
Who You'll Work With
You will work on strong cross functional teams that own their outcomes. We believe in building strong teams and look for people that feel the same. You and your teammates believe in healthy discussions around ideas and how to deliver quality solutions to our customers. You will be part of a small team that engages in unfiltered conflict around ideas. You will be part of an established but fast-growing organization that continues to thrive in the security industry. You will follow our solutions with your team to our customers and will work with the people and departments on the way to ensure success. You and your team will hold one another accountable for delivery. We are not satisfied until the customer's problem is solved. The team will focus on achievement of collective results. The team is willing to experiment and adapt. Where forks in the road are approached, they will use data to drive their decisions.
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience as a Technical Leader in an Agile environment
- Experience with risk management of a UI tech stack
- Experience creating UI standards and insuring compliance across the product line
- Familiarity with accessibility, and internationalization/localization, security (e.g. OWASP) concerns
- An understanding of application performance tuning and resource usage
- A solid understanding of architectural principles such as Layering, Inversion of Control and Separation of Concerns
- Knowledge of IP networking and security is preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.