IoT Solution Architect, Customer Adoption Team
Lieu :RTP, North Carolina, US
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieCloud et data center, Internet of Everything, Réseau
ID de poste1371525
As the IoT Solution Architect for IoT Operations Dashboard, you will enable and scale up the adoption of IoT OD, increase the IoT OD success rate, and increase customer retention. This critical role drives growth acceleration for Cisco IoT OD by running the successful onboarding and adoption workflows for existing and new customers.
The Solution Architect works closely with our sales team, solution team, product managers, engineering team, and marketing to:
Ensure post-sale successful customer adoption and easy, simple customer on-boarding, to scale and increase the business and adoption of Cisco IoT OD software platform.
Increase IoT OD success rate and customer retention by providing to partners/customers welcome and introductory calls relative to IoT OD platform. Provide knowledge transfer and follow ups with interval/duration based upon customer pace or milestone.
- Help to improve the IoT OD platform, providing direct customer/partner feedback to product managers and product engineering.
Who you'll work with
Cisco's Internet of Things (IoT) Group builds intelligent networks and software platforms for many different IoT applications. Cisco, being the leader in industrial networking and security is in an unusual position to offer new and innovative solutions to help our customers secure their industrial infrastructure.
Do you love ambitious product boundaries in a fast-paced, agile environment? Our product managers are entrepreneurs in their space, working in a small, innovative team with some of the sharpest product minds in the industry.
Who you are
- Expertise and experience with networking technologies and architectures for main industrial vertical markets
- Experience in a previous role deploying or in pre-sales for management or other networking related software
- Experience with Cisco IoS and IOS XE software platform
- Experience with Cloud platforms and basic scripting
- Strong communication skills including ability to persuasively deliver presentations to partners, customers and senior executives
- Ability to define and drive customer software adoption or change management processes
- Experience working cross-functionally and with partners and top customers
- Passion and energy to drive initiatives with impact
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Self-motivated with the ability to collaborate across disparate teams
- Comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customer’s operational technology and infrastructure technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue (learn about customer: vertical market/customer goals/use cases)
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Insightful awareness of industry needs and trends
- Solution deployment, design, or consulting background
- Experience advising customers on technology adoption
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor technical degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5 to 7 years of demonstrated ability in OT networking field and IoT solutions
- Experience presenting to Customers and Partners
- Ability to travel when required to customers or industry events
- Excellent customer oriented and customer success skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Who we are
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!