IT Working Student in the Customer Demo Center
Lieu :Eschborn, Germany
Centre d'intérêtTechnologies de l'information
Type de posteStage/Coopération
Intérêt pour la technologieCloud et data center, Internet of Everything, Réseau, Sécurité, Fournisseur de services, Développement de logiciel, tests, Webex (Collaboration), Sans fil, mobilité
ID de poste1373739
Start Date: flexible
Internship location: Eschborn, Germany.
Duration: 6 months to 1 year, 15-20 h/week
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
The Business Entity
In our Customer Briefing Center (CBC) we are showcasing demonstrations out of the Cisco portfolio, provide state of the art Briefing Rooms and support our colleagues, customers and partners the whole day to make their meetings successful in having a great experience in every sales step. Please find more information and photos of the center here: https://www.cisco.com/c/m/de_de/cbc.html
Who you are:
● Have a strong interest in technology!
● Like to discover new possibilities with hard- and software!
● Love gadgets!
● Have an interest in teaching people!
What You’ll Do:
Working close together with the Customer Briefing Center Team on:
● Develop and build new product demonstrations.
● Troubleshoot possible issues in daily work-life.
● Bring new ideas to the center and implement them.
● Support in customer and partner visits.
● Possibly overtaking the speaker role and/or holding a demonstration.
What you need to be eligible:
● Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science or related degree i.e. Business Informatics.
● German native, very good English
● A technology enthusiast, enjoying talking about innovation and always keeping up with the latest technology news.
● A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
● Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and think creatively to solve them.
● Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
● Programming skills are an advantage.
● Already CCNA certified is an advantage.
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
● We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
● We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
● We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Are you ready to change the World?
Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now at jobs.cisco.com.