Go-to-Market Manager – Cross Product Group Launch & Integration
Lieu :San Jose, California, US
Autre EmplacementAny US Location
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - réseau
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieCloud et data center, Réseau
ID de poste1319893
Enterprise Networking & Cloud – Network Services Business Unit (NSBU)
Go-to-Market Manager – Cross Product Group Launch & Integration
Location: San Jose, any North America location
Posting: Cisco Internal & External
Have you ever wanted to be part of developing technology and portfolio strategy, while driving business transformation at the same time? Cisco is undergoing a significant business evolution. At the center of it is the convergence of product portfolio and platforms, the evolution of our engineering culture and practices, and the transition to Cloud and as-a-Service (portfolio and Customer and Partner experience). The breadth of our portfolio is a key differentiator for Cisco and it is key to our Customers’ ability to address the complexities that exist in today’s world of rapid digitization. Evolving our business to make it easier to consume our portfolio of offers is at the core of this evolution.
Who we are
Cisco has tasked the Network Services Business Unit with leading the transition of our portfolio to as-a-service and consumption offers. This includes defining the architectural roadmap for the portfolio and accelerating the time to market. The team will ensure they understand the market and competitive landscape and will focus on delivering the key value drivers our customers are demanding from as-a-service offers. NSBU works with all business groups to ensure the breadth of Cisco’s portfolio is being leveraged, while working cross-functionally to embed the latest innovations from our CX, Sales, and Operations functions. The Go-to-market strategy must be designed with customer loyalty as the highest priority, driving the ultimate customer experience to achieve this.
What you’ll do
As a Go-to-market Manager, you will be focused on defining the market and sales revenue opportunity for the offers on the roadmap, providing input to the offer construct as the roadmap develops, ensuring the execution tracks for delivering are well defined with leaders accountable and responsible for each one. You will contribute to the design of GTM blueprints which will be in place for the different consumption models, customer experience platform evolution, and SLAs/outcomes via both direct and partner routes to market.
For each assigned offer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working as an extended member the product management team, providing input to the offer construct, ensuring high commercial relevance, key differentiation, and GTM priorities are addressed
- Define market opportunity and revenue potential based on offer construct, global availability, partner/Cisco ability, and target customer segment
- Work cross functionally, understanding and highlighting the interdependence of GTM success and provide feedback loop between business groups, customers, sales, Global Partner Organization, and Customer Experience (Services)
- Develop readiness plans and drive execution by relentlessly focusing on the Customer and the Partner experiences and helping our product development teams keep that focus
General responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify and anticipate roadblocks of technical, business, political, or organizational nature and actively seek resolution with leadership and peers
- Facilitate the identification and the development of capabilities needed across the company to support the specific transformation effort
- Build an environment of trust, that encourages people to innovate and lead through complexities
- Build an operating model that induces the teams to continuously adapt based on insights
- Develop relevant metrics to measure portfolio transformation success for Cisco and the broader market
- Lead cross functional virtual teams
To be successful in this role you will:
- Understand the markets Cisco operates in and the technology and services we provide
- Have extensive first-hand experience of working with customers and partners with as-a-service and consumption portfolios
- Be knowledgeable and deeply interested in the business and organizational aspects of transformation
- Have significant knowledge about technology platforms and platform suites
- Be willing and eager to take action
- Be constantly curious and seek for the crux of issues, the possible alternatives to opportunities and barrier mitigation, and the behavior and motivation of the people involved
- Seek to influence with compassion, knowledge, passion, and value-orientation
- Present and facilitate discussions at all levels of the organization with intentional outcomes
- Be effective with large teams of people working virtually in both direct and matrixed organizations
- 10+ years of experience in different aspects of Sales and/or Product Management from account management, partner sales creation, technical acumen, and knowledge of one or more parts of Cisco’s portfolio
- Strong understanding of networking technologies e.g. Enterprise Switching, WLAN, Security, Data Center Networking including usability and manageability
- Entrepreneurship, creative problem-solving skills and a strong desire to make an impact in the market
- Proven track record in as-a-service business models, cloud architecture, delivering SLA’s and outcomes
- Solid understanding of technologies in Cisco’s portfolio
- Experience in transitioning an organization from a product to a platform approach, including both technology as well as Go-To-Market aspects of it
- Process orientated with proven ability to communicate to senior level audiences
- 10+ years in leadership positions with considerable power of influence at senior levels
- MBA is preferred but not required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!