GEO Territory Account Manager, Western France
Lieu :Cesson Sevigne, France
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologie*Aucune
ID de poste1373318
What You'll Do
The Territory Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy.
You will participate major ground-breaking projects in industries from manufacturing to retail to government and help countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and happiness.
In this job you will:
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted adviser.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Guide cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Partners team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Plan and complete the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco, you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and tackle their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an outstanding transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Join the team and make amazing things happen!
Who You Are
- You bring 5 years of sales experience in a multifaceted IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
- Minimum BA degree in a business subject area or equivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with innovative technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!