Finance Compliance Manager
Lieu :RTP, North Carolina, US
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologie*Aucune
ID de poste1375356
What You'll Do:
As a Finance Compliance Manager, you will help maintain and improve the Compliance governance/program/framework for the CX Finance organization. Drive accountability and to enable the recurring revenue transformation. With an understanding of risk and controls you will:
- Help review the effectiveness of controls and process.
- Carry out audits of key process and help identify areas of improvements.
- Work cross functional with other teams to mitigate risk.
Key responsibilities include working with x-functional teams and performing ongoing audits to ensure CX and Ops is compliant with policies and governance and controls are effective. Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing Services Sox controls and walkthroughs.
- Compliance to Global Renewal Policy, including auditing and testing integrity of data, policies, systems, and controls linked to ATR and ARR reporting.
- Improvements to Purchase Requisition creation, approval process and controls.
- Updates to policies impacting Services Revenue and metrics (example contract date changes).
- Collaborating with GPS on procurement compliance.
- Project work as applicable.
Who You'll Work With:
You will operate as a Strategic Partner to CX and Ops finance/business teams, SOX Process Leads, SOX IT, Global Procurement, external auditors, and respective cross-functional organizations. You will be responsible for setting expectations and execution of Internal Control Readiness assessment activities.
Who You Are:
You are a strong communicator and like working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines. You have knowledge of accounting and understanding of financial statement risk. You will represent CX and Ops, and Interface with Governance, Risk and Controls (GRC) and external auditors on audit requests and with SOX on compliance requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with 10+ years of relevant Internal audit experience/SOX, exhibiting solid communication and collaboration skills.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!