ERP Senior Director 1323682
Lieu :San Jose, California, US
Centre d'intérêtStratégie commerciale et opérations
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologie*Aucune
ID de poste1323682
What You’ll Do
The ERP Backoffice Transformation program team is responsible for design and delivery of ERP back-office capabilities - end-to-end transaction processing for order to cash, demand to deliver, procure to pay, record to report for HW, SW subscription, services & renewal lifecycle transactions - sunset Meraki’s Great Plains. The ERP Backoffice Transformation program needs a global leader to manage and drive successful delivery of this new ERP Backoffice platform with an ability to lead Large scale implementation for the enterprise and extensive experience in Large scale Program Management and Vendor Management. This leader will need to be very compelling in his/her presentation skills so the challenges and progress can be communicated across Cisco and the organization stands behind the change.
ERP Backoffice Delivery leader and team is a major execution team for ERP Backoffice Transformation program. This leader will report into ERP Backoffice Delivery & Adoption Leader under the ERP Backoffice Transformational Program. This leader will be responsible for:
- Program management
- Vendor management
- SOX/Access Management
- Release & Test Management
- Cutover and Stabilization
In this role, you will lead critical execution teams with a total responsibility for $40M-$50M in Transformation spend over the duration of this program (estimated 3 years)
You will manage a group of ~53 people that includes 23 Cisco HC and ~30 Vendor resources across 5 teams.
The workforce will be predominantly located in San Jose and India. This leader will manage an extended team of offshore partner resources.
Who You’ll Work With
This leader will engage with the following:
- Business units SVPs and GMs to understand the business strategy and GTM offer models
- Cross-function (Sales, CX, Finance, Supply Chain, Ops) SVPs and VPs through Steer Cos to align functional goals to program goals
- Business, process, system and data organization CIO and the team to deliver ERP Backoffice transformation
- C-suite level execs to drive business decisions alignment and report on progress of program
- Employee experience team to drive best-in-class back office persona experience
- Theaters and regions to understand the needs and drive adoption
- Partners to co-design best in class experience, ERP cutover and adoption
Who You Are
- Someone who thrives in taking the most strategic business and complex problems from the point of inception through the different phases of discovery, solutioning and recommendation.
- Skilled in process & dependencies analysis (policy, data and system), design of Enterprise wide options and execution recommendations.
- Establishment of strong Executive level relationships and act as a beacon of leadership to connect the cross-functional Business architecture (Sales & Marketing, CX, Operations, IT, Finance, Tax, Legal and Engineering) community
- Collaborative with outstanding communication and presentation skills at the Executive level, an active listener, and possesses the ability to synthesize high level information and concepts.
- Able to collect, interpret and cluster relevant information from stakeholders in order to create and orchestrate relevant and innovative business architectures.
- Capable of applying structured problem-solving methods (taking a large, complex problem and breaking it down into components, involve others as needed) to drive resolution.
- Experience with As a Service business models such as Software
- 15+ years business architecture/ business design/consulting experience
- 10+ years experience with As A Service business models
- 5+ years of leadership or supervisory experience
- You'll interact with Sales, Marketing, CX, IT, Engineering and Operations, therefore experience within one or more of these areas is a plus.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!