Director, Vendor Management CX
Lieu :RTP, North Carolina, US
Autre EmplacementSan Jose, CA
Centre d'intérêtStratégie commerciale et opérations
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologie*Aucune
ID de poste1323683
What you'll do
We're looking for a Director of, CX Vendor Strategy & Management Office (VSMO) to transform how the Customer Experience organization engages and leverages contingent labor and various vendor provided services and capabilities. Through data, insights, governance and a blended workforce strategy, you and your team can elevate what is often sourcing as a tactic of necessity into a strategic force multiplier for the business. You will be responsible for driving visibility of savings and compliance opportunities with spend owners and their operations teams, as well as ensuring the current sourcing activity is a high value and very efficient turnkey service to the business. You will drive improvements in policy, process and workflows across your operation while improving the interlock with crucial organizations and systems including Global Procurement, People & Communities, and Finance. In addition, you will drive strategic programs and partnerships with the Procurement organization including Cisco's preferred supplier program and supplier diversity initiatives. In an organization that spends $1B+ annually with hundreds of suppliers globally, you and your team will be instrumental in some of the most crucial conversations in CX - conversations about our total global blended workforce.
- Develop a deep understanding of CX sourcing practices and needs, initially around contracted labor, but more broadly about any and all vendor provided services and capabilities.
- Define business priorities and goals for the Vendor Strategy and Management Office; Vision, Values, Methods, Obstacles and Measures (V2MOM).
- Drive contracting compliance alignment, reduce risk, and identify savings opportunities across all CX functions.
- Cultivate and expand partnerships and interlocks with Global Procurement, Finance, Legal and People and Communities that ensure Cisco remains fair, competitive and compliant with all aspects of contracting.
- Integration and refinement of former VMO's, policy, process, procedure, tools, data, workflows to further improve the central functions' efficiency, value, and relevance to Cisco and the business.
- CX Blueprint & governance - what roles/job can serve which CX functions, as employees and as contingent workforce.
- Collaborate with Ops Leaders and their teams in partnership with and service to CX function to plan, prioritize and execute optimization opportunities such as rate card optimization, supplier consolidation, employee vs. contract strategy (blended workforce planning), site/location strategy, core v. context and grade leveling strategies.
- Actively cultivate and develop your organizations' talent pipeline - both continuing to grow amazing talent in the organization, champion their careers and growth within and beyond the VSMO organization, and attract new talent to the team as the opportunities arise.
Who you'll work with
We all need to connect with people to get our work done. We are uniquely positioned to make that connection outstanding across all of CX, Procurement, Finance, Legal, and People & Communities (HR). Our next goal is to redefine how people think about the contingent workforce and contracting as a business strategy. You'll be joining an existing team with the foundational know how, passion and readiness to make that a reality.
Who you are
As the CX leader driving savings, standardization and managing risks of contracted resources and services in CX, you will be counted on to help organizations navigate the complexities of contracting, negotiation strategies, labor and employment law, tax and local entity requirements and always ensuring Cisco is on the right side of what is legal, ethical, and aligned to Cisco's values and leadership principles.
CX is a very large, fast pace, and predominantly customer facing delivery organization that demands speed and agility at scale. To be a strategic force multiplier, your business partners need you to help shape and set a blended workforce direction that satisfies immediate needs and anticipating future business needs.
You always demonstrate impeccable ethics and hold others to the same standard, you seek win-win partnerships with the business and with our suppliers. Done right and done well, you become the leader and a team who other CX leaders seek out to be their trusted advisor.
- 3+ years minimum experience as a Director from large company organization.
- Bachelors + 15 years of related experience, or Masters + 12 years of related experience, or PhD + 8 years of related experience, MBA highly desired.
- 10+ years people and business management experience, including demonstrated ability to perform in matrixed environments
- 10+ years of managing outsourced, contracted or third-party/multi-party operations or 7+ years of facilitating RFx, contracting & negotiation, procurement or category management experience.
- Direct experience in effectively leading strategic programs in sophisticated, complex and matrixed environments.
- Adept at balancing short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams to deliver strategic value, relevance, and impact.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!