Director, Security Partner Sales
Lieu :RTP, North Carolina, US
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieSécurité
ID de poste1286018
Who You’ll Work With
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of 10 Security Partner Account Manager
- Responsible for Global Security Partners, sales acceleration and expansion of customer engagement
- Coordinates with Security Business Entity and GSSO Engineering teams to enable Partners to grow sales and enable expansion of product proof of concept testing
- Needs a high energy person to help connecting the dots, navigating Cisco internal functions to represent GSSO security channels and driving Global GTM strategy and enablement for GSSO partners
- Alignment with GSSO Partner Sales team and Targeted Account plan development and execution with GSSO Channels team
- Works to drive Partner Sales with Global GSSO Team
Who You Are
- Field background required, with strong Partner experience a plus
- Experience in developing programs and communications focused on Cisco's sales teams, experience with Security Solutions a plus
- Ability to drive and influence virtual, matrixed cross-functional teams
- - Excellent project management, multi-tasking, negotiation and decision-making skills are essential
- Must be able to develop and evolve long-term strategies while consistently driving tactical projects
- Ability to drive plans to execution, incorporating cross-functional needs and deliverables
- Must have the ability to bring results within time and resource commitments, proactively drive initiatives based on Cisco's sales requirements, focusing on results and aligning with sales productivity requirements
- Self-motivation, creativity and a determination to reach goals and objectives with limited management intervention are critical to success
- Thorough understanding of Cisco field sales partner organization, with consistent track record in field engagements is required
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.