Data / Business Analyst (Graduate)
Lieu :Oeiras, Portugal
Centre d'intérêtTechnologies de l'information
Type de posteDébut de Carrière
Intérêt pour la technologieCloud et data center
ID de poste1387096
Start Date: March 2022
Location: Lisbon, Portugal (hybrid)
We at Cisco are looking for a Data Analyst/ Business Analyst to enable the transformation of the Supply Chain digital experience at Cisco.
What you’ll do
Be coached by world-class leaders who will challenge and mentor you. Join together with a team of highly skilled empathetic and collaborative professionals and get the opportunity to increase your professional development whilst meeting the demands of your projects and programs. Be part of the creation of a new team for Supply Chain IT in Lisbon, Portugal as Cisco continues to meet the challenges of the Global supply chain environment.
Overall, our job is to transform Cisco’s Global Supply chain – with best-in-class supply chain applications so that we can ensure we meet our commitments to deliver products to our customers.
As part of this, we will ask you to do things such as
- Talk to our users to find ways to ensure our applications support the Supply chain business processes.
- Challenge the status-quo and imagine new ways of doing business.
- Lead requirements virtual workshops
- Through Agile sprints engage the business to adopt new Cloud based platforms for Supply chain.
- Analyze data to see where processes and systems can be made easier, faster and more reliable.
This role might be right for you if you are -
- Working towards or have a degree that developed your analytical mindset, communication and engagement skills, and overall perspective of Information systems in a global Enterprise context. Equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Have completed education in areas such as Systems analysis and modelling, User Experience and design, Data analysis for decision making
- Curious about how things work and how they can be improved.
- A good listener who can get to the heart of what people really need, not just what they tell us is the solution.
- Able to use data to understand how a process is working or where it is going wrong.
- Comfortable explaining complex concepts to non-initiated audiences– if you can explain complex parts of your degree to a friend on a completely different course, that’s what we need. If you are someone who would be a TEDtalker, we want to hear from you.
- Passionate about and committed to lifelong learning – willing to invest time in training and developing your skills.
What we offer
At Cisco, we truly believe in the well-being of our employees and work-life balance, and our benefits package is designed to reflect this. On top of your remuneration package, you may be entitled to receive these Benefits & Perks as part of our People Deal and benefits package. (May vary by location.)
Other onsite office facilities including: free shuttle buses between local stations and the Cisco Campus office; Coffee corners with gaming areas; Medical room, Sewing Service, Food Service and Showers.
- Our selection process is as follows: Application - Hiring Team Video Interview – Virtual Cisco Day.
- You must be able to legally live and work in Portugal without visa support or sponsorship.
Why you will love Cisco:
At Cisco, we connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Life in Cisco IT:
In Cisco IT we are uniquely positioned to see how the rest of the business operates – because between us - we support everyone! The possibilities to create, to build solutions that impact transformational change are endless because change is our constant.
Our team is everywhere, and so whilst based in the UK, we regularly work with people across the world and occasionally travel to meet each other.
We are devoted to spreading the word about technology in the community and ask our graduate hires to do the same, allocating 10-20% of their time in the first year to initiatives such as IamIT in schools and STEM events. In addition to this we like to have fun and have regular team events.
Don’t take our word for it, check out what some of our recent hires are saying! #wearecisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Join us for Cisco in 60 - a set of 60-minute webinars from October 2022 – May 2023 for potential candidates to experience Cisco. More info and register HERE.