Cybersecurity Channel Technical Solutions Specialist CEE
Lieu :Vienna, Austria
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - avant-vente
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieSécurité
ID de poste1377815
Cybersecurity Channel - Technical Solutions Specialist
What You'll Do
As Cybersecurity Channel Technical Solutions Specialist, you will be a capable security engineer to help develop Cisco partner security practice capabilities. This is a great opportunity to grow with a top talent and fast growing team within Cisco. You will have a passion for solving security problems with technical solutions and naturally want to teach others what they know and do so in a way that energizes and excites them. They must be able to learn, coordinate their own schedule, and be able to prioritize contending demands independently.
In this role you will, but are not limited to:
- Technical development of named partners on Cisco Security Products and Solutions
- Management and prioritization of partner engagements
- Collaboration with the internal partners
- Articulation of the benefits of Cisco Security Products and Solutions
Who You'll Work With
You will part of the Cisco’s Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) to drive the Partner Security System Engineering business in CEE and joining the GSSO team: Security sales, System engineering and Partner sales.
Who You Are
You will bring,
- Previous training and deployment experience with at least two of the following:
- Firewall or IPS
- Anti-Virus or other end-point security
- Cloud Based Security Products
- SIEM or other security analytics
- Secure Web or email gateways or proxies
- Network architecture
- 5+ years in pre-sales or post-sales engineering
- BS/BA/MBA or equivalent and applicable work experience
- Experience in or with managed services, distribution, or reselling a plus
- Experience coordinating Unix/Linux systems, IP networking, or network security is a plus
- German and English written and spoken language skills (C1 Level)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel: approx 50%
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.