Cloud - Collaboration Engineer
Lieu :San Jose, California, US
Autre EmplacementAll US
Centre d'intérêtIngénieur - réseau
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieRéseau, Sécurité, Sans fil, mobilité
ID de poste1340530
Who You'll Work With
Cisco is shaping the future of enterprise collaboration. We believe when we work together, we achieve extraordinary things. We are constantly improving collaboration with technology that empowers people to engage and innovate anywhere, on any device. The Cisco Collaboration Group delivers collaboration software, devices, infrastructure, and services that enable video collaboration, unified communications, conferencing, and mobility.
We get up every morning with the passion to change communications for the better through the Cisco Collaboration suite of products and services. We build products that make online interactions 10 times more effective than an in-person meeting - seamlessly, intuitively, and remarkably extraordinary. We are a learning and experimenting culture that inspires, empowers, and challenges conventions and assumptions.
Who You Are
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Demonstrated experience on a SaaS CI/CD team in an agile environment
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development
- Java Spring Boot and Spring MVC experience
- Experience with Angular (or Node.js), front end development Preferred
- A strong tendency toward confirmed microservice architecture and design
- Ability to work together on a fast-paced team and translate requirements to code
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL based solution
- Object-oriented design and building backend applications with rest API services using Java
- Strong sense of collaboration, giving and receiving help and feedback
- Formal training in User Experience, Product Design, Human Factors - or equivalent work experience.
- Develops tools, scripts, or processes as appropriate.
- Git experience in a team or Open Source setting
- Experience of having worked with Agile teams in a DevOps model
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is niche, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We adopt digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and make the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Social media trends enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.