CX Insights Manager (Product Manager)
Lieu :Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Centre d'intérêtExpérience client
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieRéseau
ID de poste1377446
The CX Insights Manager position is a strategic customer-facing role responsible for platform adoption success achieved by driving adoption efforts and building strong customer relationships. You will be a trusted advisor and thought-leader responsible for helping customers realize business outcomes with CX Cloud through understanding their business challenges, priorities, and needs. This is a high-touch role, where you will manage customers across Korea theatre.
- Manage 35+ high touch CX Cloud customer engagements
- Drive usage and adoption activities as defined in the CXIM playbook to ensure a customer’s success. Activities include but are not restricted to detailing customer’s goals and developing a plan for their success; establishing success metrics; identifying potential roadblocks and providing prescriptive recommendations
- Report, maintain accurate activity and engagement records for your customers to ensure data integrity in business reporting
- Maintain a deep understanding of the CX Cloud platform and be able to educate customers on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Collect and input customer feedback into feedback management tool (AHA)
- Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts and implement intervention strategies to foster retention
- Participate in internal and external account reviews to communicate ROI measurements, progress against goals, and address identified adoption barriers
- Execute customer feedback surveys given post onboarding and midway through engagement process
- Build and nurture a pipeline of reference customers
- Drive customer participation and attendance to local user communities/events/webinars/etc. as applicable
Who You'll Work With
Who You Are
- You have proven experience (6+ years) directly working with customers and partners in Korea market.
- You have networking / Cisco product experience.
- You have experience with software adoption and customer success requirements.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer engagement.
- You are brilliant at capturing customer feedback and detailing it so internal teams can understand what needs to be solved to delight the customer.
- Experience working with customers and partners inspiring change, growing adoptions, using metrics to lead discussions.
- You are an excellent team player with a “win as ONE Cisco team” attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of issues that arise developing new technology in an agile environment.
- You are based in Korea.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English.