Account Manager - US Commercial - Los Angeles 1374161
Lieu :Irvine, California, US
Autre EmplacementGlendale, CA
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologieCloud et data center, Réseau, Sécurité
ID de poste1374161
What You’ll Do
Is technology your passion? Come work for a company where you can see your ideas come to life. Where people consistently work with industry leaders and knowledge experts that will help craft your future and career. Want a company that has excellent benefits, strong employee programs, and an awesome PTO policy right from the beginning? Then look no further than Cisco!! As an Account Manager at Cisco, you’ll lead a +15% growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channel go to market distribution model. You will target market opportunities by segment and use available resources to aggressively pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list of 10+ accounts. You'll have a "hunter" mentality, while at the same time exhibiting strategic sales acumen and building strong relationships with customers.
Who You’ll Work With
We have created a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners, and Cisco. We work hard, play hard, and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work - our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally. Selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach while establishing an “everybody wins” environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco. Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline, and Execution are our values, and we need to ensure you possess these traits.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base
- Excellent track rack record of success leading a large territory, demand generation, partner development, strategic account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management
- You deliver business value to both End Users and Partners. Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco’s solution
- You demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- You're an ambitious self-starter with ability articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand to complete the deal
- Experience selling Unified Communications and/or Data Center/Virtualization/Servers Solutions and/or knowledge of the business partner community/customer base preferred.
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent work experience.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.