Account Manager: Georgia, Armenia and Moldova
Lieu :Kiev, Ukraine
Type de posteExpérimenté
Intérêt pour la technologie*Aucune
ID de poste1275865
What You'll Do:
The Account Manager at Cisco is the key contact for our customers. Cisco is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to work with customers in Georgia, Armenia and Moldova. In this strategic role you will be effectively selling across all levels of Cisco customers and you will deliver wins to our customers using a go to market sales model and driving business relevant value selling. You will do strategic account planning. You will own and nurture customer relationships and you will build and execute the sales strategy while ensuring alignment to area priorities. Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
• Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customer’s trusted advisor.
• Own and develop Account Management Business Plan as well as be responsible for strategic selling and short-term and long-term opportunity management.
• Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
• Work closely with the Cisco Partners to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
• Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You'll Work With:
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers’ most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Strategic Sales Specialists, Business Units, Pre-sales Engineering, Sales Managers and the Partner Community to plan sales strategies, develop proposals, deliver customer presentations and close the business.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best. Join us today and make amazing things happen!
Who You Are
You are passionate about the customer experience and excited about new technology.
- You have deep knowledge of working with complex IT solutions including engagement with key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers at the customer.
- You know how to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing an outcome where everybody wins oriented philosophy.
- You have experience in building relationships with named accounts while mapping client's needs to IT solutions.
- You have the ability to sell within IT hierarchy as well as to non-IT business units.
- You come with validated experience for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
- You are skilled in business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit and pipeline development).
- You are able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as part of team.
- You have validated negotiation skills; you are a self-starter, a strong closer with excellent verbal and written communications skills in Russian and English as well as executive presentation abilities.
- You are open for traveling up to 70% of your time.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You have understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Minimum BA degree (MA preferred) and 8+ years of account management experience.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!