Network Engineer - Bachelors (Full Time) - United States
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)San Jose, California; Richardson, Texas; Boxborough, Massachusetts
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
As a Network Engineer in our world-class development program you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You will also be mentored by some of the industry's brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills.
Based on the business need, your skillset, and your preference, you will take one of the following routes:
● Network Consulting Engineer - Develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
● Customer Support Engineer - Be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues
● IT Engineer - Apply leading technology to address real business problems and collaborate globally to deliver high-quality, robust and scalable software systems while learning and growing as individuals
Who You'll Work With
Let's change the world together. Work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks. Be immersed in a small close knit group of cohorts, to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact. You'll learn from industry experts. We value your ideas, perspective on how to get things done. Work on network infrastructures. Deliver business solutions and technology solutions from data, security, mobility, and cloud.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
● Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a Bachelor's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field.
● Fluent in English (verbal and written) with a minimum GPA of 3.0
● Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
● Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
● Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently
● Ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#ServicesAcademy #Networking #CCNA @WeAreCisco
Share Network Engineer - Bachelors (Full Time) - United States with Facebook Share Network Engineer - Bachelors (Full Time) - United States with LinkedIn Share Network Engineer - Bachelors (Full Time) - United States with Twitter Share Network Engineer - Bachelors (Full Time) - United States with Google+ Share Network Engineer - Bachelors (Full Time) - United States with a friend via e-mail