Workplace Team Leader – ASEAN
Area of InterestFacilities
• Manages the successful implementation and on-going functionality of the Cisco Workplace in ASESN countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines), taking a wholistic approach to the Employee Experience with the Workplace.
• Effectively and pro-actively manages and grows the client relationships at all levels with a focus on building strong and collaborative relationships at senior levels.
• Owns and leads in the collaborative approach to Partner teams with a focus on effective outcomes – leverage partner abilities in the execution of outcomes that enhance and support the Employee Experience.
• Be adept at communicating complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt an aligned point of view.
• Participates in the development of the Plan of Property and Metro Plan for sites / regions within responsibility – signs off to deliver as agreed.
• Accountable for on time delivery of projects and programs that impact the Client Experience
• Support physical integration of acquired companies as defined by the Mergers and Acquisitions team
• Financial accountability – held accountable within prescribed limits – Fiduciary role to manage funding. – Leads evaluations of options analysis to ensure optimized outcome for Cisco
• Integrates client feedback from employees, Cisco leadership and Service Providers into programs that bring positive outcomes to the workplace experience.
• Develop and leverage cross functional Cisco partnerships (as in IT, People & Communities, SSBR-Corporate Securities, Procurement) to deliver prescribed services and results that support the employee experience.
• Expert planning, analytics, decision making, influencing and negotiating skills at an executive level.
• Expected to operate with no supervision in a complex environment.
• Pro-actively partner with the Global Client Relationship Managers in WPR to align agreed upon strategies as well as ensure a local / global interlock.
Who You Are
• Equivalent with 15 to 20 years preferred Corporate Real Estate / Leadership experience
• Advanced knowledge of project / program management methodologies
• Interprets internal / external business challenges and recommends solutions that improve client outcomes and maintain fiduciary focus
• Ability to monitor industry and market trends and translate to Cisco’s benefit
• Team Building and Talent Development
• Client Relationship Management
• Financial Acumen
• Service Management
• Customer/ Client Lens
• Employee Experience
• Communication Skills