Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
What You’ll Do
You will build client relationships at a local - Country/ Campus level through structured and consistent engagement model as well as act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to manage the client relationship at the consumer level. You will act as the key point of accountability for WPR services and solutions from the client’s perspective at all delivery stages as well as act as the internal Client to the WPR Delivery team, the point of escalation and representation for the Country/Regional/Campus client team. You’ll also be responsible for the following:
· Collect local/regional demand and provide to theater planners for alignment to overall global demand.
· Partner with CRMs to resolve alignment discrepancies, and communicate results to the local client.
· Drive all ‘non-business as usual/operations’ Communication to the client team in a structured fashion
· Educate, Communicate, Set expectations with clients relative to Cisco and industry trends, policies, standards, corporate directions
· Bridge between Local/Regional client requirements/expectations and Theatre /Global objectives through constant dialogue with other stakeholders within and external to WPR such as: Strategy to Plan team for Road Map, GSS; I2O team for offerings (e.g. workplace solutions, services, etc.), designs and policies; Finance – capital constraints/process/communication
· Understand M&A Integrations strategy and develop the Brief for local/regional delivery, influence consolidation opportunities, implement the acquisition integration plan, and remain on Integration team until activities are operationalized and handed over to theatre COEs and respective providers
· Actively interact with clients to solicit feedback and participate in Customer satisfaction evaluations
· Establish partnerships within wider WPR team as well as cross functional peers in HR, IT, Finance, SSBR, Risk Mgt to develop common agenda and initiatives in supporting the business through participation in local BU councils, initiatives, incident planning
· Contribute to the definition of conceptual model, final design, and standard packing of a new and/or revised offering.
· Participate in the assessment of financial impacts (VROM) for the Global Site Strategy.
· Participate in the translation of actions into a set of projects to optimize the RE portfolio.
· Route local client project requests for review through the portfolio management process.
· Complete project initiation form for local client projects and verify priority through the alignment with the regional plan.
· Engage with the client to identify their requirements, interpret into a project brief, and obtain client sign-off.
· Work with client/client controller to confirm project costs, allocations and verify funding & obtain Execute Commit approval.
· Coordinate the preferred RE location option decision with the client.
· Facilitate the client project survey as part of project close-out.
· Manage the resolution of services and facilities escalations as needed.
· Manage occupancy permits and sign-off on the initiation of new facilities.
· Responsible for the ongoing management and optimization of building space for their assigned portfolio which includes: review of local demand requests and occupancy data, conducting space walkthroughs, making decisions on space solutions, approving move requests, and resolving space escalations.
· Act as landlord point of contact for RE administration activities.
· Responsible for the deployment and ongoing monitoring and assurance/ compliance of EH&S, BCM, CMT, and Sustainable Development programs for their assigned portfolio.
· Lead change and reinforce change management strategy/plans to drive consistency and adoption within the workplace.
· Operates Environmental Compliance programs that have been standardized through Idea to Offering. Supports audits and interacts with local regulators. Submits required reports and ensures appropriate inspections are completed. Ensures compliance with all program requirements. Participates in Environmental Compliance evaluations.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll report to a Lead WPM or in cases of ‘high investment’ countries directly to Theater Lead/Director of Global Delivery. You will maintain indirect relationships with global CRMs as appropriate to geography and client base. Directly and significantly impact internal client relationships, cross functional relationships and overall WPR credibility from the core business perspective. With certain activities such as Cisco on Cisco showcasing.
Who You Are
You are effective at Communication, Influencing, Relationship building, Planning & Prioritization, Negotiation & Decision-Making skills as well as translation of business requirements to concise business cases that can be operationalized to a tactical delivery model. You will also have experience in conflict management and ability to diverse sources of information with the ability to build relationships with Clients, Partners and Peers, acting as role model for collaboration, team work and C-Lead. With the ability to leverage, influence and collaborate with internal/external teams to achieve measurable deliverables, you’ll also manage the expectation of the Cisco client at senior management levels.
A self-starting, independent, program Management mind set who is able to resolve conflicts. A diplomat who can master the dynamics of Local business vs. Theatre objectives vs. Corporate goals. Moreover, you’ll have the ability to generate through collaboration innovative ideas that bring value to the organization. You’ll possess comprehensive knowledge of current global best practice in workplace solutions as a business enabler and have experience in at least 2 areas of Workplace Delivery and understanding of the interdependency of their functions. A comprehensive knowledge of finance and budgeting as well as analytical tools to complex issues and make substantiated recommendations
BSc degree in relevant functional expertise, with a strong preference for advanced degree and/or ongoing coursework. Extensive industry will be considered to be equivalent. Comprehensive understanding of the corporate real estate life cycle and an in depth knowledge of at least one discipline would be required.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco