Workplace Manager EMEAR (Corporate Real Estate Manager) - Bedfont Lakes
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
What You’ll Do
You will handle Cisco’s real estate portfolio & capital investments for your particular region in EMEA, building client relationships with relevant partners.
- Collect local/regional demand and provide to theatre planners for alignment to overall global demand.
- Partner with global CRMs to resolve alignment discrepancies, and communicate results to the local partners.
- Educate, Communicate, Set expectations with local contributors relative to Cisco policies, standards, corporate directions as well as real estate industry trends.
- Liaise between Regional stakeholders requirements and Global objectives : such as Strategy to Plan team, (e.g. workplace solutions, services, etc.), designs and policies; Finance – capital process
- Understand Mergers & Acquisition, Integrations strategy, influence consolidation opportunities, implement the acquisition integration plan.
- Establish partnerships with cross functional peers in HR, IT, Finance, SSBR (safety, security & business resiliency) to develop common agenda and initiatives in supporting the business.
- Take part in the assessment of financial impacts for the Global Site Strategy.
- Participate in transitioning actions into a set of projects to optimize the RE portfolio.
- Route project requests for review through the portfolio management process.
- Engage with the local stakeholder to identify their requirements, interpret into a project brief, and obtain sign off.
- Work with the controller to confirm project costs, allocations and verify funding & obtain Execute Commit approval.
- Facilitate the end-user’s project survey as part of project close-out.
- Lead the resolution of concerns in services and facilities as needed.
- Responsible for the ongoing management and optimization of building space for their assigned portfolio.
- Lead change and reinforce change management strategy/plans to drive consistency and adoption within the workplace.
- Supports audits and interacts with local regulators.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll report to a Lead WPM or in cases of ‘high investment’ countries directly to Theater Lead/Director of Global Delivery. You will maintain indirect relationships with global Client Relationship managers as appropriate to geography and client base.
Who You Are
- Experience in the corporate real estate life cycle
- Experience in conflict management and building relationships with stakeholder, Partners and Peers, acting as role model for collaboration, team work and C-Lead. An ability to leverage, influence and collaborate with internal/external teams to achieve measurable deliverables and you’ll also handle the expectation of the Cisco client at senior management levels.
- You are effective at Communicating, Influencing, Relationship building, Planning & Prioritizing. Negotiation & Decision-Making skills as well as transition of business requirements to concise business cases that can be operationalized to a tactical delivery model.
- A self-starting, independent, program Management mind set who is able to resolve conflicts. A diplomat who can master the dynamics of Local business vs. Theatre objectives vs. Corporate goals. Moreover, you’ll have the ability to generate through collaboration creative ideas that bring value to the organization.
- A comprehensive knowledge of finance and budgeting as well as analytical tools to complex issues and make substantiated recommendations
- University degree in relevant functional expertise
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from "Smart Cities" to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco