Working student - Inside Sales Support (Bachelor/Master) - Germany
Area of InterestSales - Product
Start Date: flexible
Internship location: Cologne
Duration: 15- 20 h/week
Who You'll Work With
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud Collaboration and Communication market place. Within Cisco, Placetel is an innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the German SMB market. We are the specialists for digitalized online and partner sales with a disruptive approach in selling cloud communication services. Our 20.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
You will be part of a highly engaged channel sales team responsible for driving the success of our Placetel products for the SMB segment. You will build direct relationships with channel partners to improve new sales opportunities within your territory. You will lead all aspects of sales while using state of the art technologies to remotely collaborate with distributors and partners.
What You'll Do
- Act as a trusted advisor for Placetel partners and distributors
- Be a Contact person for our resellers - by phone or email.
- Assist and support channel partners with their inquires
- Maintaining reseller relationships and developing measures to acquire new partners.
- Lead tracking + bid preparation
- Initial basic consulting regarding technical details / introduction of VoIP topic
- Telephone follow-up actions
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master's degree
- Enjoys dealing with other people
- Ideally has a very good technical understanding and (initial) knowledge of VoIP
- High customer orientation and an equally high level of empathy and integrity
- Excellent ability to communicate, listen and negotiate in native German, both written and verbally
- Ability to work independently and in an organized and disciplined manner
- Fluent in English
- Must be able to legally live and work in Germany, without visa support or sponsorship
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.