Working student - Customer Support (Bachelor/Master) - Germany
Location:Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
In order to strengthen our young and dynamic IT team, we are looking for a new member at our Cologne location to join us part-time (20h/week), for at least 6 months.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud Collaboration and Communication market place. Within Cisco, Placetel is an innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the German SMB market. We are the specialists for digitalized online and partner sales with a disruptive approach in selling cloud communication services. Our 20.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
You will be part of a highly engaged channel sales team responsible for driving the success of our Placetel products for the SMB segment. You will build direct relationships with channel partners to improve new sales opportunities within your territory. You will lead all aspects of sales while using state of the art technologies to remotely collaborate with distributors and partners.
What You'll Do
- Act as a trusted advisor for Placetel partners and distributors
- Be a Contact person for existing customers - by phone or email.
- Assist and support channel partners with their inquires
- Initial basic consulting regarding technical details / introduction of VoIP topic
- Telephone follow-up actions
- Regularly update the content in the company’s tech online section
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business or Technology areas
- Enjoys dealing with other people
- Ideally has a very good technical understanding and (initial) knowledge of VoIP
- High customer orientation and an equally high level of empathy and integrity
- Excellent ability to communicate, listen and negotiate in native German, both written and verbally
- Ability to work independently and in an organized and disciplined manner
- Fluent in English
- Must be able to legally live and work in Germany, without visa support or sponsorship
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Be you, with us!