Working student: Business Support to the Sales Organization (Bachelor/ Master)- Austria
Area of InterestSales - Product
Location: Vienna (remote during the pandemic)
Start date: July preferred
Work schedule: Part-time (20 h / week)
Duration: 1 Year
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
At Cisco, our team is dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining top early university talent to shape our future and we want you! Opportunity to learn, gain sales experience and grow within Cisco. The purpose of this program is to expose students to Cisco's technology and customers while providing hands-on training and group project experience. Become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path. Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
Administrative Support for Account Managers & Strategy and Planning Team:
- Creating reports from different internal tools, maintaining data in Salesforce
- Monitoring and corrections of reports with national and international bookings
- Support and Coordination of team projects and Cisco internal events
- Early adoption of new Cisco tools and best practice sharing
- Other administrative tasks, i.e. Creation of Newsletters for customers
Account Planning Support
- Perform SWOT und PEST Analyses of the most important customers
- Identifying of Up/Cross-Selling Potentials
- Assisting in account plans creation
On the Job Experience - Account Manager
- Shadowing and accompanying staff on internal and external meetings
- Leading own projects
- Current student, studying toward a BS or MS degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or related area.
- Passion for technology, creative thinker and problem solver
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal) and must be able to legally live and work in Austria without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!