Working Student - Sales Strategy and Planning (Bachelor/Master) - Germany
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Start Date: flexible
Internship location: Munich/ Garching (virtual during the pandemic)
Duration: 6 months to 1 year, 20 h/week
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
The German Cisco Sales Team is looking for an Intern to support the Sales Account Team in overall business planning.
Administrative Support for Account Managers & Strategy and Planning Team:
- Creating reports from different internal tools, maintaining data in Salesforce
- Monitoring and corrections of reports with national and international bookings
- Support and Coordination of team projects and Cisco internal events
- Early adoption of new Cisco tools and best practice sharing
- Other administrative tasks, i.e. Creation of Newsletters for customers
Account Planning Support
- Perform SWOT und PEST Analyses of global accounts
- Identifying of Up/Cross-Selling Potentials
- Assisting in global account plans creation
On the Job Experience – Sales Account Manager
- Shadowing and accompanying staff on internal and external meetings
- Leading own projects
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology tools/platforms
- Very good knowledge of Windows applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Further IT Skills i.e. Salesforce, Mind Map etc. highly welcomed
- Ability to work independently and in an organized and disciplined manner
- Team player attitude
- Stress-resistant and ability to work to high-intensity work environment
- Sales driven: Interest to learn sales processes and passion for new technologies
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Must be able to legally live and work in Germany, without visa support or sponsorship.
- Preferred location: Munich
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Are you ready to change the World?
Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now at jobs.cisco.com.