Working Student - Product Management (Bachelor/Master) - Germany
Location:Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
In order to strengthen our young and dynamic IT team, we are looking for a new member at our Cologne location to start in May 2020
Who You'll Work With
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud Collaboration and Communication market place. Within Cisco, Placetel is an innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the German SMB market. We are the specialists for digitalized online and partner sales with a disruptive approach in selling cloud communication services. Our 20.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with sales engineering, product and marketing team
- Support the daily business and current projects
- Support the product management team with technical documentation
- QA and testing for new product features
- Prepare well-structured product analysis and reports
- Gain broad experience in aspects of product management and marketing with a technical focus
- Work together with various local teams on common goals and issues
- Current student, studying toward a BS or MS degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or related area
- Interested to sell and communicate technical complex products
- Interested in SaaS/digital products and eCommerce
- Highly service-oriented, self-motivated, flexible team player and able to prioritize even in stressful situations
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.