Working Student - Online Marketing - Bachelor/Master - Germany
Location:Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
In order to strengthen our young and dynamic IT team, we are looking for a new member at our Cologne location to start in May 2020.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud Collaboration and Communication market place. Within Cisco, Placetel is an innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the German SMB market. We are the specialists for digitalized online and partner sales with a disruptive approach in selling cloud communication services. Our 20.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our marketing team
- Support the daily business and current projects
- Apply strategies and tools to push our brand and products
- Support and execute measures to generate and qualify leads online
- Set up and monitor marketing automation processes for lead nurturing and to strengthen customer relationships
- Set up landing pages and content on our website while applying SEO best practices
- You support the social media team
Who you are:
- Current student, studying toward a BS or MS degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or related area
- You have a feel for web-design, brands and an “online attitude”
- First experience in the area of growth and online marketing
- Adept in communicating technically sophisticated products to a mass audience
- You are detail-oriented, motivated and a team player
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.