Working Student - Customer Success Program Team - Germany (Bachelors/Masters)
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
- The Customer Success organization is a highly visible, strategic team to continue to transform customers’ business and meet their objectives through custom Cisco solutions.
- You will support the Success Programs Managers in driving the adoption together with Sales and our partners. You will work with teams to develop a comprehensive, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive adoption as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. Additionally, you will have the chance to work on long-term strategies for the entire German team.
- As a working student you will learn about and use standardized sales tools. You will experience and gain on hands knowledge of the entire sales cycle from end to end.
- Creating reports from different internal tools, maintaining data in Salesforce
- Supporting and Coordinating team projects and Cisco internal events
- Early adoption of new Cisco tools and best practice sharing
- Assisting in customer plans creation
- Shadowing and accompanying SPMs on internal and external meetings
- Leading own projects
- Partners with the SPMs and account teams to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships.
- Supports on adoption for products and services with small volume
- Assist Customer Success team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Ability to learn quickly on the job when introduced to new technologies
- Capability of working independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- A team player with positive demeanour
- Ability to work in a high paced work environment
- Motivation and passion to learn new technologies and suggest improvements
- Capability to think outside of the box.
- Very good knowledge of Windows applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Helpful: Python Programming and base knowledge in Kubernetes and Django
- Further IT Skills i.e. CRM tools (Salesforce), Mind Map etc. highly welcomed
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Native or fluent German and fluent English skills, both in speaking and writing
- Must be able to legally live and work in Germany, without visa support or sponsorship
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.