Workday Solution Consultant - Advanced Compensation (Remote)
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
Workday Solutions team is a Global Digital Product team providing production support for our enterprise HRMS platform and delivering new capabilities and value into the platform. We are partners with our People and Communities leadership team and enable digital solutions for our portfolio of offerings for our people @ Cisco. We have a culture of innovation, collaboration and digital curiosity and are continually seeking to improve our approach to the work we do.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of global compensation programs in Workday
- Act as subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities related to core Compensation with a heavy focus on Advanced Compensation/Compensation Review
- Configure, test, validate and implement global Compensation programs in Workday
- Support Core Compensation with strategic projects/initiatives
- Troubleshoot compensation-related defects and provide resolution
- Lead requirements discussions and participate in the requirements process for functional implementation of projects or future improvements
- Facilitate research and knowledge sharing on Workday releases
- Act as a lead/mentor to team of Compensation Solution Consultants
- Support compensation training initiatives
Who You Are
- 3+ years progressive broad exposure to Workday HCM; with a concentration in Compensation and Advanced Compensation
- Workday Advanced Reporting, including calculated fields
- Advanced Excel skills
- Workday Compensation Certification or Workday Compensation Pro Preferred
- Wired with curiosity for all things digital and a passion for learning and continuous improvement
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
- Manage multiple priorities and continuously look to prioritize individual scope
- Strong decision making and critical thinking capabilities
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision and possesses good interpersonal skills and teaming skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and develop a shared understanding of complex concepts, including via delivering training/demos (presentations and/or facilitation) both in-person and virtual (WebEx and/or telepresence)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box.
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best and give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart! Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair - Don’t care. Tattoos - Show off your ink. Like polka dots - That’s cool. Pop culture geek - Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!