Web UI Developer
Location:Seattle, Washington, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who You'll Work With
Cisco provides you an excellent opportunity to take your career aspirations forward. You will bring your unique talents to a small team of experienced developers that works closely with Product Management and UX counterparts. We use agile methodologies and emphasize data-driven decision making. We value strong collaboration and trust between all team members. Our work plays a meaningful role in the success of Cisco's Collaboration business!
What You'll Do
- Contribute to a high-performing team that revamps Cisco's Webex Control Hub to be a modern web experience that is relevant to each customer.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of contributors through code reviews and other methods in order to grow the developer community as well as help all teams align on best practices.
- Implement core product capabilities in Angular 8+.
- You will develop processes and tools that will make a wide group of developers successful in contributing high quality code to our code base, as well as allowing them to easily support the product features they develop.
Who You Are
Minimum requirements: BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
Minimum of 4-8 years of applicable work experience.
You have a proven track record of building and deploying large-scale single page applications.
You have extensive experience developing web applications with Angular 8+ or other modern web frameworks
You have experience working on design system component library, and strong experience with CSS/SCSS
In addition, the ideal candidate will match most of the following:
- Solid experience implementing cloud-based web applications leveraging RESTful APIs, and working in a continuous integration and continuous deployment development model.
- Solid experience implementing automated tests leveraging Jasmine and Cypress.
- Champions data-driven decision-making
- Good working knowledge of cloud security and web security.
- Enthusiasm to work in an Agile development model
Cisco Equal Opportunity
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.