Virtual Sales Specialist, Security
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestSecurity
What You'll Do
Cisco is the largest security company on the planet, with a broad portfolio and dominant market incumbency across the majority of our customer's most critical technology and digital investments. Cisco security is the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched transparency, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire continuum--before, during and after an attack.
We have a relentless customer focused culture with the ability to execute and build long term partnerships with our customer and channel. As a Virtual Sales Specialist (VSS) you will be responsible for all sales of Cisco Security technologies and associated services into a named account list in the Mid-Market segment. You are able to craft and grow new relationships within the customer base via direct touch to drive revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment. You will also lead and orchestrate a team to execute on the strategy and plan you build.
- Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for each assigned account using all available resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, Cisco on Cisco, etc).
- Drive revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities.
- Drive SecureX platform strategy and software led approach.
- Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations.
- Identify major projects within the largest accounts and running activities to improve product and services revenue.
- Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required.
- Craft high-level relationships within assigned existing accounts to win incremental product and service business.
- Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical perfection in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges.
- Team with Cisco authorized channel partners on sales opportunities bringing to bear their capabilities where appropriate.
- Direct touch sales combined with experience working in a matrixed organization.
Who You'll Work With
Companies digitizing and the Internet of Everything are phenomenon’s driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity.
Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work.
Cisco is a game changer in the security industry. We’re working to deliver technology that not only safeguards customer’s data but doesn’t become an obstacle when they need to access it. We’re developing next gen firewall and cloud security solutions that can adapt to constantly changing threats to the network.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Who You Are
- Experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions.
- Validated/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement.
- Able to build and execute on an account plan which factors in a total systems-based security approach.
- Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience.
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to improve corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities.
- Good all-round knowledge of Security Market.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Dedicated with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- Bold and takes ownership
- High level of attention to detail
- Do not lose mindset