Virtual Sales Specialist - SecOps - Small Business (Spanish speaking)
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSecurity
Cloud Small Business Security Sales Specialist
Empowering the world to reach its full potential, securely—that’s our vision in Cisco Secure. We do this by providing effective security solutions and becoming our customers most trusted partner. Security is everything in a world of evolving threats.
Over the next few years, we’re making big investments for a 10x better customer experience and big growth in Cisco Secure. Here’s where you come in: it starts with building a best-in-class SaaS sales team with a passion for our customers. Come join us, and let’s build the future together.
As a Security Operations (SecOps) Sales Specialist, you will...
Be responsible for the sales of cloud security technologies including Cisco Umbrella, Secure Endpoint, and Secure Email. You will craft and grow channel relationships as well as direct touch with target accounts to drive revenue.
Your responsibilities include...
- You will grow Cisco’s Cloud Security business, with responsibility for hitting quota in a defined territory through prospecting, sales development, and pipeline building activities
- You will provide accurate weekly sales forecasts to management
- You will provide support for and build relationships with Cisco counterparts (Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Regional Managers and others)
- You will work with channel partners on customer engagement and sales cycle
- Identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin sales process
- You will be comfortable demonstrating and presenting Cisco Secure Endpoint, Cisco Secure Email, and Cisco Umbrella via live web-based demos and in-person presentations
- Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting & sales development collaboration
- As necessary, travel for prospect meetings and support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Work with Cisco systems and tools on sales engagement
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
Who You Are...
- You have direct touch sales experience combined with the ability to work with a motivated channel
- You have experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions preferred
- You have a Proven/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement
- You are adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
- You have experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to improve corporate revenue growth.
- Good all-round knowledge of Security Market and Channel
- Excellent social, communication, and presentation skills
- Task/goal oriented and takes ownership
- Strong attention to detail
- A Bachelors level degree or equivalent technical qualification
Skills you have...
- University or college degree
- 2+ years of software selling experience (SaaS preferred)
- Experience managing large number of opportunities and using solution selling techniques when appropriate
- Deep understanding of related technology
- Proven sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com or other CRM system
- Team-first mentality, driven by results and collaboration
- Relentless work ethic and ambition to achieve success
Why Cisco?#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.