Virtual Sales Specialist - SecOps - Mid
Area of InterestSecurity
SecOps Sales Specialist, Midsize
Empowering the world to reach its full potential, securely—that’s our vision in Cisco Secure. We do this by providing effective security solutions and becoming our customers most trusted partner. Security is everything in a world of evolving threats. Over the next few years, we’re making big investments for a 10x better customer experience and big growth in Cisco Secure. Here’s where you come in: it starts with building a best-in-class SaaS sales team with a passion for our customers. Come join us, and let’s build the future together.
As a Midsize Security Operations (SecOps) Sales Specialist, you will...
Be responsible for the sales of cloud security technologies including Cisco Umbrella, Secure Endpoint, and Secure Email. You will craft and grow channel relationships as well as direct touch with target accounts to drive revenue.
- You will be responsible for a quota and territory that maps to a Cisco generalist territory
- You will provide support for and build relationships with Cisco counterparts (Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Regional Managers, etc.)
- Engage prospects that are generated by various lead generation methods
- Identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin sales process
- Demonstrate and present the cloud services via live web-based demos and in-person presentations
- Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting & sales development collaboration
- As necessary, travel for prospect meetings and support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable
- Properly document and track all prospect & customer information in Salesforce.com
- Provide accurate weekly sales forecasts to management
Who You Are...
- You have direct touch sales experience combined with the ability to work with a motivated channel
- You have experience selling complex software-based solutions
- You have a Proven/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement
- You are adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
- You have experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to improve corporate revenue growth
- Strong all-around knowledge of Security Market and Channel
- Excellent social, communication, and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Task/goal oriented and takes ownership
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Oriented
Skills you have...
- University or college degree
- 2+ years of software selling experience (SaaS preferred)
- Experience managing large number of opportunities and using solution selling techniques when appropriate
- Proven sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com or other CRM system
- Team-first mentality, driven by results and collaboration
- Relentless work ethic and ambition to achieve success
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!