Virtual Sales Specialist, Collaboration (Thailand)
Area of InterestSales - Product
Who You’ll Work WithIn an industry where success is measured in a tenth of a second, Cisco Collaboration solutions are the fuel for innovation. Innovation is the heart of collaboration. By connecting phenomenal minds with powerful solutions, Cisco’s Collaboration solutions empower the ideas that will define tomorrow's marketplace.
Cisco's Collaboration solutions enables our customers to work in a whole new way. With mobility and cloud, devices and locations no longer matter, and the quality of the Cisco Collaboration experience helps people to achieve exceptional things. Delivering simple, magical and open collaboration experience is more important to businesses than ever before and Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio exactly aligns technology to meet our customer's key business priorities.
Join a dynamic team that is driving growth and adoption of Cisco Collaboration solutions into the market, leading the move to cloud and as a service models and disrupting traditional opposing vendors in the space. Become part of the dynamic Sales Specialist team that owns and drives the product and solution strategy for Cisco Collaboration. Take control of the business, make an impact, and shape the market by engaging with our customers and inspiring the Cisco sales teams.
What You’ll Do
- Own and deliver on a sales target for the Cisco Collaboration business in your territory.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the go-to-market plans to accelerate the growth of Cisco Collaboration Solution offerings.
- Work with Cisco Collaboration Marketing and Commercial teams to drive campaigns and programs to generate incremental bookings and pipeline.
- Capture and drive collaboration products and solutions requirements suitable for the Australian commercial market.
Who You Are
- Passionate about helping companies make a difference by changing the way they work through powerful collaboration experiences.
- Understand and can articulate how collaboration powers business growth, innovation and productivity.
- Strong background and experience in a selling or consulting role for software, cloud and mobility offerings.
- Understand and can articulate how extraordinary end user experiences drive usage and adoption of collaboration solutions. Good working knowledge in UCaaS and/or other Cloud Collaboration technologies preferred, either Cisco or competing technologies.
- Strong presentation and written skills.
- A history of meeting or exceeding business objectives and revenue targets.
- Strong business network and knowledge of the local market including customers and partners.
- Suitable technology or business university degree qualification preferred.
- English & Thai speaker
Why CiscoAt Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.