Virtual Sales Specialist - Collaboration (NJ)
Location:Offsite, Iselin, New Jersey, US
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Virtual Sales Specialist – Collaboration
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? Be a part of an environment where colleagues become friends, and your individuality is celebrated! Where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued and encouraged!
Who We Are:
The Collaboration Virtual Sales Specialists (VSS)are responsible for driving Cisco Cloud Collaboration (Meetings, Calling & Video) revenue within the assigned territory. In this position, you will cultivate, support, and lead sales opportunities while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely connect with customers helping them work, learn, play, & communicate in today’s constantly evolving workplace.
We are a hardworking, competitive, ambitious, fast paced sales team. Trained on today’s SaaS based collaboration products and skilled at advancing deals through the sales cycle in collaboration partnership with account teams, sales engineers, customer success and partners. Success will be dependent not only on the capability to sell, but also on the relationships developed with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
Who You'll Work With:
The Collaboration group is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the springboard for a rewarding career in Unified Communications. The VSS role serves as the talent engine for Cisco Field Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customers through a series of virtual selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment (Fortunes#1 Best place to work 2 years running!) using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
- Work in a highly dynamic, constantly evolving market on the cutting edge meeting the worlds communication needs
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers and close deals while remaining highly competitive in the market space
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners, Customer Success and more in the region to drive revenue and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
- Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying creative &impactful use cases that enable people to transform their businesses with the full Cisco cloud collaboration portfolio
- Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
- Motivate and build extended teams to utilize Cisco’s Sales organization, customer base and partner organization
- 3+ years’ B2B selling experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company, ideally in sales with tech knowledge and SaaS Sales motion
- Experience in selling SaaS/subscription-based solutions
- High motivation, Competitive nature, tenacity and drive
- The ability to comprehend technical material and concepts
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (developing and closing opportunities, working closely with customers and/or partners
- Proven success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota
- Passion about Sales and building positive relationships with customers
- Passion about IT and the ability to tap into technology
- The ability to solve complex problems and respond with simple answers
- BS/BA Equivalent
We Are Cisco
We know that the award-winning culture at Cisco is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k match (4.5%)
- Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
- 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 16 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO, Juneteenth, 1 floating holiday)
- Required company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Employee stock purchase plan
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.