Virtual Sales Leader, Global Service Provider (People Manager)
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Alternate LocationMumbai, India
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
Our Virtual Sales team is on a journey of transformation that will change the experience for our customers, partners and employees, driving higher relevance and stronger business results for Cisco. Our sales teams use technology to grow revenue and establish relationships with customers and partners, and we are expanding our sales coverage to help accelerate key market segments/products. These sales leadership roles are core to Cisco's growth and go-to-market strategy and carry a sales goal with a defined list of customers or partners.
- You will be responsible for achieving sales quota in a diverse and complex geography or vertical market
- You'll drive business planning, forecasting accuracy, and work effectively with cross-functional teams and cross-cultural teams
- You will hire, develop and retain top talent and communicate the overall organization strategy and business plan to multiple partners
- You'll develop go-to-market business plans to exceed annual product, service and customer satisfaction objectives
- You will work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment.
- You will effectively collaborate with VPs, Operation Directors and Regional Managers
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco's fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
You will oversee our sales reps supporting the Global Service Provider (GSP) sector across APJ. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt swiftly to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
Do you have a strong drive and work ethic, ability to develop talent and history of strong performance in leading diverse teams in a challenging and changing environment? Are you at ease in driving your teams for their successful account planning and bookings forecasts? We look for strong sales mentorship skills, adaptability and a passion for developing others, together with excellent listening skills and a dynamic work style.
Our minimum requirements for the role:
- You hold a BA/BS degree, MBA or graduate degree preferred
- You have 10+ years of sales management experience building and managing in diverse team environments
- You are able to build strong internal and customer focused relationships
- You've got a track record of strong leadership skills, building effective teams, creating and communicating a compelling vision for the organization, mentoring sales representatives, and achieving significant results.
- You are a proven leader with vision and strategy development experience.
- You have exceptional presentation, communication and influence skills (written and verbal)