Virtual Sales Account Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Virtual Sales Account Manager
WHY YOU'LL LOVE CISCO
At Cisco we change the World, by providing the leading network, collaboration, and security technology to our customers with the help of our partners. As an employee with Cisco Global Virtual Sales you will become passionate about your role and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued? You will build direct relationships with SLED customers, while working closely with and leveraging relationships with select channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities and work together with the SLED Field Sales team. You will manage all aspects of sales while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely collaborate with customers and employ new sales models (cloud, services & software) to help customers maximizing their revenue.
- You will be selling the entire Cisco portfolio to our Premier and Select customers to help make their businesses run better and smarter
- You will accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue streams, including driving growth
- You'll be responsible for driving new business as well as developing and expanding your account base. We value the consultative sales approach which focuses on driving business outcomes.
Please note our team is centrally located in RTP, NC. The culture of our team is very team oriented and collaboration is greatly encouraged and valued. For this reason, this opportunity under normal circumstances requires the employee to be onsite daily.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
You will discover an innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams promptly adapt to respond to market changes, and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
See informational video about GVSE Americas here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6557339613353046016/
Who You Are
If you enjoy selling in a changing environment, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals though strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You have 3+ years’ B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry.
- You exude a love for IT and ability to tap into technology.
- You have a history of career progression and desire for professional development
- You've got experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer demos, negotiating and closing the sale).
- Highly motivated with a “hunting spirit” to develop new opportunities and grow business
- You can demonstrate strong sales achievement i.e. consistent achievement at or above quota, or a history YoY growth in your target market.
- You are passionate about sales and building positive relationships.
- You possess strong business acumen and can effectively value proposition to your customer base. Most importantly you have the ability to engage in active listening, to identify pain points-both current and future, and propose solutions to improve their process.
- You have phenomenal communication/presentation skills.
- You are a flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- You thrive in a team environment and enjoy sharing ideas and best practices.
- You take pride in your positive and upbeat energy.
- Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce, ISDC, and LinkedIn Navigator, are a plus.
#WeAreCisco, where each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. We give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.