Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM)-Commercial
Area of InterestSales - Product
The Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM) is responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals, by leading a Commercial Territory through 70-100 assigned named end-customers in Germany. This role will predominantly use all of Cisco’s virtual technologies to build strong customer relationships and maximise revenue opportunities within the territory.
- Positioning the entire Cisco portfolio to our Mid-Market customers to help make their businesses run better and smarter
- Accurately forecast of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving growth. Full ownership of sales quota.
- Responsible for driving new business as well as nurturing account base.
- Building strong virtual alliances with specialised teams in a very high-expectation, results-oriented environment accustomed to rapid execution of strategy resulting in quota retirement and stretch goal attainment.
- Develop territory & account plans on selected market opportunities, priorities internal and external (virtual) resources and executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Execute a sales engagement model between Geo Territory Account Managers, Cisco Channel Partners and Architectural teams by focusing on major end customer opportunities.
Who You'll Work With
Global Virtual Sales and Engineering (GVSE) is the talent incubator for Cisco.
Our team is known for its diversity of talent, skills as well as market & segment coverage. This along with the continuous enablement and regular coaching makes this team one of the best with knowledge sharing practices that exceed the market standards and a sense of team oneness that makes this place an amazing place to work for.
We aspire for growth, we take pride in overcoming impossible challenges and wake up every day to break a new limit. For that, we only look for the best of breed to join us and to become part of the Cisco GVSE family.
Your team is one of the youngest, most capable teams within Cisco with a great team spirit and a strong willingness to challenge status quo; only the best of the best joins the team.
Who You Are
• You are someone who enjoys selling, is achievement-oriented and believes in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
• You have at least 2 years of related (technical) sales experience, preferably in an inside sales or fast moving sales environment. IT experience is a plus as well as Commercial sector insights.
• You have fluent German and English language skills.
• You have excellent overall understanding of Cisco products & services as well as network.
• You have great communication and presentation skills.
• You understand competitive environment and can autonomously position Cisco solutions successfully.
• You are willing to learn and continuously develop yourself.