Virtual Sales Account Manager (USC Select)
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Virtual Sales Account Manager, Commercial Select
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
As a Virtual Sales Account Manager in the Commercial Select space, you will build direct relationships with customers, will work closely with and utilize the selected channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities and renewals within your territory. You will manage all aspects of sales while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely collaborate with customers and employ new sales models (cloud, services & software) to help customers maximizing their revenue.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with aligned field Account Managers, partners and marketing personnel to identify, develop & build sales pipeline
- Identify & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, prospecting, and penetrating new and existing accounts
- Effectively team with Field Sales to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
- Leverage in-depth customer knowledge, product and technical knowledge and industry trends during sales process
- Build high-value, strategic and consultative relationships with critical clients and bring awareness of surrounding ecosystem.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world. We will provide you with a platform for success including: coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
You will discover an innovative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams promptly adapt to respond to market changes, and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
See informational video about GVSE Americas here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6557339613353046016/
Who You Are
If you enjoy selling in a changing environment, are goal motivated and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience of B2B sales in similar or adjacent industry, preferably at a vendor or competitor
- You've got experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer demos, negotiating and closing the sale).
- You are able to demonstrate strong sales achievement ie. consistent achievement at or above quota, or a history of YoY growth in your target market.
- You have a broad understanding of Cisco’s competitive landscape with deeper understanding of our top 2-3 competitors
- You have demonstrated informal leadership such as thought-leadership, mentoring, etc
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires the ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of our products and services
- You have a history of career progression and desire for professional development
- Experience with Salesforce.com
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, techies, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity – let’s do this!!