Virtual Sales Account Manager
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestSales - Product
- Owns end-customer relationships, carries legal quota and is responsible for the growth of a fixed set of accounts.
- Develops/Hunts for opportunities through sales & marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive technology penetration in your account list.
- Collaborate with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
- Leverages new technologies and social selling practices to enhance the customer and partner's experience and to accelerate Cisco business.
- Develops account plans and campaigns towards selected market opportunities.
- Prioritizes internal and external (virtual) resources & executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Will bring new ideas for building new business and creating additional pipeline.
- You have 2-5 years’ sales experience, direct sales, channels or inside sales in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or Consultancy Company.
- You've got a love for IT and ability to tap into technology.
- You have a history of career progression and desire for professional development.
- You have experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer demos, negotiating and closing the sale).
- You are passionate about sales and building positive relationships with customers.
- You are a flexible and resilient problem solver and thrive in a team environment.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- You are able to communicate in English.