Virtual Sales Account Manager (German)
Location:Prague, Czech Republic
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
The Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM) is responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals, by leading a Commercial Territory through 70-100 assigned named end-customers in Germany. This role will predominantly use all of Cisco’s virtual technologies to build strong customer relationships and maximize revenue opportunities within the territory.
· Positioning the entire Cisco portfolio to our Mid-Market customers to help make their businesses run better and smarter
· Accurately forecast of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving growth. Full ownership of sales quota.
· Responsible for driving new business as well as fostering account base
· Building strong virtual alliances with field team in a very high-expectation, results-oriented environment accustomed to rapid execution of strategy resulting in quota retirement and stretch goal attainment
· Develop territory & account plans on selected market opportunities, prioritizes internal and external (virtual) resources and executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
· Execute a sales engagement model between Cisco channel sales teams and Geo Territory Account Managers and partner Account Managers by focusing on major end customer opportunities
Who You'll Work With
Global Virtual Sales and Engineering (GVS&E) is the talent incubator for Cisco.
Our team is known for its diversity of talent, skills as well as market & segment coverage. This along with the continuous enablement and regular coaching makes this team one of the best with knowledge sharing practices that exceed the market standards and a sense of team oneness that makes this place an amazing place to work for.
We aspire for growth, we take pride in overcoming impossible challenges and wake up every day to break a new limit. For that, we only look for the best of breed to join us and to become part of the Cisco GVS&E family.
Your team is one of the youngest, most capable teams within Cisco with a great team spirit and a strong willingness to challenge status quo; only the best of the best joins the team.
Who You Are
• You are someone who enjoys selling, is achievement-oriented and believes in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
• You have at least 2 years of related technical sales experience, preferably in a inside sales or fast moving sales environment. IT experience is a plus as well as Enterprise sector insights.
• You have fluent German and English language skills
• You have excellent overall understanding of Cisco products & services as well as network.
• You have great communication and presentation skills.
• You understand competitive environment and can autonomously position Cisco solutions successfully. Further able to gain an advantage on competition by moving beyond product vs. product situations into other areas of decision making process such as original drafting of RFP or compelling financing solutions, etc.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#LI - PRIORITY