Virtual Sales Account Manager - Belgium (Dutch or French speaking)
Location:Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
We are seeking a Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM) who is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by a designated account set of end customers in Belgium.
The VSAM will drive his/her business over the telephone and Web 2.0 technologies. He/she will build direct relationships with all the end customers and leverage channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within the account set.
In this role, the VSAM:
* Owns end-customer relationships, carries legal quota and is responsible for the growth of a fixed set of named accounts.
* Develops/Hunts for opportunities through sales & marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive technology penetration in your account list.
* Collaborate with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
* Will be responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating salesforce.com
* Leverages new technologies and social selling practices to enhance the customer and partner's experience and to accelerate Cisco business.
* Develops account plans and campaigns towards selected market opportunities
* Prioritizes internal and external (virtual) resources & executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
* Will bring new ideas to the sales teams for building new business and creating additional pipeline.
Who You'll Work With
GVSO is the talent incubator for Cisco Belgium.
Our team is involved primarily in Commercial segment.
We are responsible for a significant sales territory. Our ambition is to develop the business and generate double-digit growth. We focus on our customers and are driven by results.
We cover the entire Cisco portfolio and need smart and agile Sales people who are ready to execute and accelerate on our core business, and to disrupt the industry by leveraging new sales models (cloud, services & software).
Who You Are
* BS/BA or equivalent
* Related sales experience, preferably in a fast moving sales environment. IT experience a plus.
* Consistent achievement of sales quotas.
* Consistent achievement of forecasted revenue targets. (ie. achieving consistent forecast accuracy)
* Hunter mentality
* Excellent Communication and presentation skills
* Fluent in English AND Dutch or French
* Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred
* Social Selling practices
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is always looking to identify talented people, especially strong Virtual Sales Account Managers. If you are reading this posting, we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the near future. If you are interested in learning more about working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your CV or resume against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.