Virtual Partner Account Manager – Portugal
Location:Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
Responsibilities will include all aspects of sales to Commercial, Public Sector and SP accounts, including marketing, prospecting and cold-calling, account profiling, pipeline creation, network designs and product configurations, unsolicited proposals, collaborative engagement of internal and external Cisco partners, resellers, and resources, post-sale management, and ultimate customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will have a strong virtual alliance with field team in a very high-expectation, results-oriented environment accustomed to rapid execution of strategy resulting in quota retirement and stretch goal attainment.
You will drive the strategy for joint project & pipeline work through and with partner AM level dependent on partner competence- be the primary interface between customer and Partner AM team.
You will also execute a sales engagement model between Cisco channel sales teams and TBM's and partner Account managers by focusing on major end customer opportunities only - owning the forecasting.
You will develop territory & account plans on selected market opportunities, prioritizes internal and external (virtual) resources & executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
Who You'll Work With
Global Virtual Sales Organization (GVSO) is the talent incubator for Cisco.
Our team is known for its diversity of talent, skills as well as market & segment coverage. This along with the continuous enablement and regular coaching makes this team one of the best with knowledge sharing practices that exceed the market standards and a sense of team oneness that makes this place an amazing place to work for.
We aspire for growth, we take pride in overcoming impossible challenges and wake up every day to break a new limit. For that, we only look for the best of breed to join us and to become part of the Cisco GVSO family
Your team is one of the youngest, most capable teams within Cisco with a great team spirit and a strong willingness to challenge status quo; only the best of the best joins the team.
Who You Are
• You are someone who enjoys selling, is achievement-oriented and believes in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
• You have at least 3 years of related technical sales experience, preferably in a contact center or fast moving sales environment. IT experience a plus
• You have fluent Portuguese and English language skills
• You have excellent overall understanding of Cisco products & services as well as network.
• You have great communication and presentation skills.
• You understand competitive environment and can autonomously position Cisco solutions successfully. Further able to gain an advantage on competition by moving beyond product vs. product situations into other areas of decision making process such as original drafting of RFP or compelling financing solutions, etc.