Virtual Partner Account Manager, MSP - Duo
Location:Austin, Texas, US
Area of InterestSecurity
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud. Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
• Build momentum at each stage of the MSP growth engine, targeting increased onboardings, faster deployments, and enhanced partner retention
• Own and deliver partner enablement materials, security assessments, reporting improvements, sales campaigns, incentive programs, operational improvements, and internal enablement sessions
• Develop and deliver technical and sales-driven MSP webinars and training materials
• Partner with all members of the MSP team to contribute to broader scale of the business in support of increased sales productivity
• Evangelize the Duo MSP strategy across both Duo and Cisco
Requirements• 5+ years of relevant experience across different disciplines: MSP sales, partner and/or direct sales, customer success or business development/alliances
• 3+ years working with MSP partners in a technical, sales or customer success capacity
• 2+ years experience in the security and/or SaaS markets highly preferred
• Experience or ability to work in a high growth, faced paced environment
• Excellent communications and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization
• Expertise in the operational excellence required to scale a MSP business
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions with incomplete information
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!