Virtual Partner Account Manager (German Speaking) - Prague
Location:Prague, Stredocesky, Czech Republic
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
As Virtual Partner Account Manager, you will work with Cisco partners in driving Cisco preference and business outcomes for the end customers using Cisco virtual communication tools like WebEx or video-conferencing. You will be responsible for a dedicated group of Cisco Partners and achieve quarterly and annual sales goals; develop partner business plans, prioritise partner facing resources & exceed target.
Having a team of outcome orientated people with strong relationship skills is very important to us. You will champion high Partner collaboration to achieve joint profitable success. By understanding their individual business challenges from a product and services perspective, and utilize competitive programs, profitable rebate schemes & business processes, you will effectively meet common shared objectives.
Who You'll Work With
Most of our revenue is delivered through partners to our mutual customers. The Partner Ecosystem includes value-added resellers (VARs), service providers, architectural partners, outsourcers, influencers, ISV’s and specialized partners. Partners strengthen Cisco’s differentiation by adding applications, technology and/or services to address a customer’s need. They increase our reach in market and provide local market knowledge and expertise to support our customers’ needs. An individual Virtual PAM is responsible for a number of predefined partners depending on the particular requirement.
The Global Virtual Sales and Engineering organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
If you love selling in a changing environment, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding targets though strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience in similar or adjacent industry, working for a Partner or Vendor
- The love for IT, software and the ability to tap into technology
- Sales and services experience
- Project Management is a plus
- Fluent/ native German and English
VPAM's Key Responsibilities
- Establishes trusted advisor relationships with assigned Cisco Partners at all levels (C-level, LoB, Sales and IT decision makers)
- Acts as a Partner advocate who orchestrates deep relationships between Partners, Direct Sales Leaders and their teams and rest of Cisco
- Builds strategic relationships between Cisco, Partners and key ecosystem Partners for joint solutions and offers
- Acts as a strategic business advisor that helps Partners develop business outcome-based solutions and capture market transitions for sustainable, profitable growth
- Focuses on enablement with Partners to develop sales talent, skills and capabilities
- Promotes adoption of certifications, specializations and Cisco Partner Programs
- Guides partners on how to fully utilize Cisco's programs, promotions and resources to increase profitability
- Influences and drives strategic planning and investment to accelerate Partners sales goal
- Is accountable for Partner(s) revenue growth and execution of GTM strategies with Partner
- Understands and drives partner profitability (i.e. through helping to attach professional, managed and support
- services, leveraging programs etc)
- Develops a differentiated partner value sales proposition (that differentiates from rest of Cisco partner community)
- Is aware of competitive landscape and positioning
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!